Registration of foreign candidates for academic year 2022/2023 in the IRK system to study in English lasts untill August 31, 2022.
If you haven’t registered in the IRK system on time and you are still interested in applying for SPORT please send us all required documents: email@example.com
Academic year starts October 1, 2022.
If you don’t have Polish citizenship
you must apply as foreigner. All candidates applying to GUPES undergo the same proces of evaluation regardless of their qualifications.
If you have Polish citizenship (even as dual citizenship)
you must apply on the basis of rules for Polish citizens. Remember: if you hold multiple citizenships and Polish is one of them (e.g. dual citizenship), then you are legally a Polish citizen and you must apply on the basis of rules for Polish citizens.
Choose the programme you are interested in and read the entry requirements in Resolution of GUPES for international students.
PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION
Begin with preparing all required documents. Remember that some of them may take a while to obtain, so start to complete them as soon as possible. Most of the documents are required to be attached in the online recruitment system.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BEFORE ENROLLMENT (master’s degree):
– signed personal questionnaire downloaded from the system including the photograph
– higher education diploma that gives a right to undertake the graduate – level (e.g. Masters) studies in its country of issue. The diploma has to include information that the candidate is eligible to undertake second-cycle programs. If the diploma does not include such information, a document confirming that the diploma entitles them to undertake second-cycle programs should be added. All higher education diplomas obtained outside of Poland must be affixed with apostille clause or legalized.
– passport or ID card (for European Union citizens)
– certified translation of all documents issued in the language other than the programme language (English or Polish)
REGISTER IN IRK SYSTEM HERE
Register in IRK system and upload required documents.
PAY ADMISSION FEE
Pay admission fee (20 euro) and attach the confirmation of payment to IRK system (recruitment system)
APPROACH TO THE OBLIGATORY ONLINE EXAM
Online exam is focusing on verifying the knowledge of the English language corresponding to the B1 level and elementary knowledge (interests) of chosen field of study.
PAY TUITION FEE
Pay tuition fee for the whole year of study (first year).
OBTAIN ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO APPLY FOR VISA
After publishing the list of candidates accepted – the commission issues individual invitations, admission certificates to receive a VISA and issues conditional admission decisions.
– deliver a set of oryginal documents to show
– proof of the insurance
– a certificate issued by an occupational medicine doctor confirming that there are no contraindications to undergoing studies (the university helps to arrange a visit)
– translation in Polish (of the secondary school certificate) – within two months of the beginning of the academic year.
International qualification certificates obtained outside of Poland (except for the International Baccalaureate diploma and the European Baccalaureate certificate) have to be authenticated with apostille or legalised. If the documents are issued in countries which are parties to the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 (Dz.U. z 2005 r. nr 112, poz. 938), apostille has to be obtained. The list of countries and institutions responsible in each country for issuing apostille may be found here.
Documents have to be legalized if obtaining an apostille is not possible because the country that issued the document is not a party to the Hague Convention mentioned above. If the certificate was issued in such country, you need to contact the institution responsible in this country for legalising documents (in order to use them abroad). Usually it is the ministry of foreign affairs or ministry of education. After obtaining initial confirmation, the Polish consulate should be contacted in order to finalise legalisation of the document.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask:
phone: +48 58 55 47 452; +48 511 176 938