NATIONAL CENSUS OF POPULATION AND HOUSING 2021
Participation in the 2021 National Census of Population and Housing is mandatory. Refusal to participate in the census entails the possibility of imposing a fine, which is provided for in Art. 57 of the Act on Public Statistics.
The online self-census will run from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021.
• The 2021 National Census of Population and Housing covers the following groups of people:
– Polish citizens living in Poland and foreign citizens residing in Poland permanently or temporarily, on March 31, 2021. It is not important whether these persons are domiciled in Poland.
To log in, choose one of the available methods:
• Entering an email address and an individually defined access password – this method is intended for foreign citizens without a PESEL number, who on March 31, 2021 resided or stayed temporarily in Poland.
• National Node of Electronic Identification – enables authentication using electronic identification means issued by other entities as part of electronic identification systems (in particular, Trusted Profile and banks’ IT systems).
• Entering the PESEL number and an individually defined access password (to define a password, the mother’s maiden name must be entered).